Travelling To and From School
Dropping off and picking up by car
Can parents please be considerate when they deliver and collect their daughter and not park on the cycle lanes, near the bus stops and zig-zag lines. Parking here can cause potentially dangerous incidents.
Parents are reminded that parking on the zig-zag lines is illegal and parking enforcement applies.
Please see the Highway Code for more details - Highway Code: Waiting and Parking (238-252)
Walking and cycling to school
Walking is an easy and cost free way to travel to school. Walking to school allows a child to:
- Learn vital road safety and awareness skills
- Gain health benefits: Pupils who have walked arrive mentally more alert and ready to learn
- Interact socially with friends and parents
- Learn by observing things that are missed from the back seat of a car
- At the school gate, safety is improved and congestion is reduced as fewer pupils arrive by car
Cycle training courses - Cycle training courses
Bus Routes 689 and 690
TfL has made changes to the school bus routes 689 and 690. Please find attached detailed information and a timetable.
21 May 09:35
Year 7 and Year 8 Sports Day
Summer Half Term
27 May 09:35 - 31 May 16:10
Parents’ Communication Group Meeting
11 Jun 18:30 - 11 Jun 19:30
- Year 11 GCSE Examination Letter to Parents
- NFER & Burntwood School Phase 2: Student Online Survey
- NFER & Burntwood School: Parent Online Survey