Fronter - Managed Learning Environment
What is Fronter?
Fronter is our Managed Learning Environment which combines a wide range of easy-to-use tools for learning and collaboration online. Fronter will help support your school work in and out of lessons, allowing you to learn anywhere at anytime. You can use Fronter from any computer which has access to the Internet.
Fronter will allow you to:
- Access learning materials created by your teachers and others.
- Store work and notes online for use in assignments, homework and revision.
- Work at your own pace and with a wide range of learning styles, through a more personalised curriculum.
- Submit homework and assignments online for marking and assessment.
- Participate in live discussions and forums with other students and teachers.
- Access useful information about school events.
How to login from school:
- Click on the Burntwood School icon on the desktop.
- Type in your username and password into the Fronter login box on the homepage.
How to login outside of school:
- Open the Internet browser.
- Visit the school website, http://www.burntwoodschool.com .
- Scroll down the homepage and type in your username and password into the Fronter login box.
Year 8 Parents’ Evening
13 Mar 16:30 - 13 Mar 19:30
Science & Engineering Week
14 Mar 08:35 - 21 Mar 15:10
Year 9 Parents’ Evening
20 Mar 16:30 - 20 Mar 19:30
- LionHeart Challenge Letter
- Buildings Update: Building moves and partial closures
- End of Term Letter - December 2013